Skip to main content

***Faxing may now resume to 607-257-0312 for the Underwriting Department, and 607-257-0624 for the Claims Department.  Email is preferred for or**

Agent Finder

Search for an agent near you


Personal Lines

Dryden Mutual offers a broad range of personal coverages to fit the needs of most policy holders: Homeowners, Manufactured homeowners, Secondary Homeowners, Dwelling Fire, Landlords, Watercraft, Personal Inland Marine, and Physical Damage for Snowmobiles.  Please click on Agent Finder to find an independent insurance agent who can assist you in placing your business with Dryden Mutual.

A partial list of coverages we offer:

  • Owner occupied homes (1-2 family dwellings)
  • Secondary/Seasonal homes and cottages
  • Individual tenants (renters)
  • Student Renters
  • Manufactured Homes
  • In-home family licensed child daycare (up to 8 children) 
  • Owner-occupied bed & breakfast homes
  • Small studios/offices in home
  • Houses for sale
  • Vacant dwellings
  • Rented residences (1-4 family dwellings and/or manufactured homes)
  • Personal inland marine floaters (scheduled personal property)
  • Watercraft coverage for hull & liability
  • Snowmobile (physical damage only)